Are you ready to infuse some new life into your homeschool or family devotions this spring?
Are you in need of renewal?
How does a “breath” of fresh air or a cool spring of “living water” sound?
Pentecost is the joyous celebration of the church’s reception of the Holy Spirit. It marks the end of the Easter season, and the beginning of the church’s mission into “ordinary” time.
I created these Pentecost Morning Time Plans to help my own family explore this important day in the life of the church, and it is my hope that it will enrich your family life too!
Think of it as a week long renewal in the life-giving reality of the Holy Spirit.
Renew with the beauty of Scripture, music, poetry, art, and prayer!
The Morning Time Plans include:
A complete 5 day plan for your Morning Time or family devotions, with everything you need included for each day. You will receive a thoughtfully curated plan with:
- Daily Old and New Testament readings
- One hymn to learn & sing through the week (with lyrics, sheet music & audio recording!)
- Daily art selection (5 full page colour pieces, including works by Giotto, Fra Angelico, and other masters)
- Word of the Day
- Daily poetry selection (with poetry by Charlotte Mason, Malcolm Guite, Christina Rossetti, and others!)
- Daily prayer
- Original m4a recording of the hymn by Erin Evans
- Optional Day 6 material
- Option for very young children
- Links to additional Pentecost music and further resources
- Downloadable print of student artwork Breathe In Me, O Holy Spirit Illumination
Ready for renewal?
It is my hope and prayer that the Holy Spirit Himself will use these plans to speak to, encourage, and renew you and your family. May you know the gift of Pentecost in a fresh way this season!
Blessings to you,